Ad

FriKill

Usher Cover Girl

9MM Blogzine is not exclusive for gorgeous and sexy Filipinas. Sometimes, I came across with some foreigners which I already featured here like Jade Nguyen Tom and Sarah Velten among others. But this time, I would be featuring a Filipina who is living in another country. Let's know more.


Frikill

Fri, 22 (at the time of writing), is from Singapore and works as an usher. She loves traveling.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes."

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Maybe I will not give my virginity to my ex."

Nice! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Both of them but usually my heart."

Awesome! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My butt hahahaha! I just love all of my body. hahaha!"

I agree. I also think that your EYES and LIPS are also so sexy!
"Thanks!"

What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I don't know maybe going naked outside."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"To the point or asking to have sex."

You mean no foreplay or intimacy? Just put it in and hammer away?
"Yes."

Awts! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"I mean yeah maybe few times."

What is your idea of a foreplay?
"Kissing each other and then going down. And down... you know..."

Last... name three male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Christian Yu only."

Get the full photo collection of  FriKill and others by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine November 2022 issue here.

Kapish!




FriKill FriKill Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.