Ad

Jade Nguyen Tom

Disney Ambassador Crush

I had a dream way back in my younger years to be working in the happiest place on Earth... Disneyland. I was only able to watch videos before on VHS format because my relatives was in the US. But our #9MMGirlInternational is currently working there. I envy her.

Jade Nguyen Tom

Jade, 24 (at the time of writing), is from Anaheim, California. She is a Guest Relations / Ambassador / Representative of Disney. Jade also loves to draw, compose songs, content creating and dancing.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No I’m not."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Stand out! Be different and unique than any guy I’ve ever met!"

Cool! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever had sex before!"

Nice! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Aye thanks! Would definitely be one thing I’ve ever regret in my life! To focus on doing what you love and to not focus on what anyone says or feels or wants you to do even your parents! It’s your life, own it!"

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Oh wow! Interesting question…definitely Taylor Swift!"

Likewise. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Definitely people have said my lips."

I agree! I also think that your EYES are also so sexy!
"Awww stop you’re too sweet! You’re literally making my blush!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Hahah! To be honest... nothing crazy because I’ve never been drunk or drank! I’m literally already drunk without drinking."

Okay... fair enough. Have you gone COMMANDO in public? Like not wearing panties going to a public place?
"Definitely I did some embarrassing things like accidentally walking into the men's bathroom not knowing which bathroom was which until going in."

Cool! Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"Oh all the time even when my roommates are home! Usually when I get out of the shower but they’re usually asleep."

Nice! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"Ooooh great question! Definitely my waist, I really love my curves!"

Sweet! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"So like I’ve mentioned above! I have never ever had sex before! But I can speak on behalf of what I’ve heard from my friends and online blogs about sex! Definitely, they need to take it slow and ease in (it’s all about foreplay), listen to the needs of their partner, and show that they care but putting their partners needs before their own."

What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"Definitely songwriting! I have a secret notebook full of lyrics of my past crush/love interest."

Cool! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Oh yes all the time! Guys tryna to meet them at a hotel, guys tryna take me to a hotel after a date, the list goes on."

I'm not surprised. How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"He offered $500 a week and of course I value myself more than money! Money can’t buy me!"

Last... name three male celebrities you have a CRUSH on.
"Andy Lau, Nicholas Tse and Louis!"

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Jade! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #9MMGirlInternational. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Jade Nguyen Tom Jade Nguyen Tom Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.