Ad

Pinoy Icons 2023

Philippine Living Legends

We all have people that we admire and look up to. I already featured several living Filipinos that are my favorite people like John Lloyd Cruz, Andrew E., Joey De Leon, Vic Sotto, Robert Jaworski Sr.,  and a list here.



For this year, another list of Filipinos that I admire on their endeavors. May it be sports, music or acting, they are listed in random order.

Manny Pacquiao
The eight time world division title holder in boxing and the People's Champ! You know he is. And I'm proud to be a Filipino because of him.


Paeng Nepomoceno
A six time World bowling champion.


Efren 'Bata' Reyes
A winner of over 100 International titles including the first player to win the WPA World Championships in two different pool disciplines. 


Django Bustamante
The 2010 World Nine Ball Champion.


Albert Martinez
Extraordinary actor. My favorite is his performance in Scorpio Nights 2 opposite Joyce Jimenez.


Isko Salvador
A genius and a joker at the same time. He is a writer and when Brod Pete comes around, he is the best.


Ryan Cayabyab
One of the pillars of the Original Pilipino Music or OPM. A National Artist because of his contribution to OPM.


Dondon Ampalayo
The Magic Man for Ginebra in the 80's as he won the Rookie Of The Year.


Ramon Fernandez
El Presidente won four PBA Most Valuable Player and 19 PBA Championship titles.

This list is my opinion and I look at them for what I had admired from them. Aside from that, I don't judge them. This is my list as I deem to be worthy to be #9MMIcons.

Kapish!



Pinoy Icons 2023 Pinoy Icons 2023 Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.