Ad

9MM Local Icons 2022

9MM Living Legends

Icons are the living persons that I look up to. They may have been a contributor from my childhood up until now as a middle aged man. 


But still, I admire their contribution to the country and to myself growing as an individual. Learning from them is the best thing in life for me.


Lito Lapid
One of the action stars of the Philippines that I admired way back Aside from Fernando Poe Jr. he was great in stunts and handling of guns when he was acting his role as Leon Guerrero and Ben Tumbling. He also did his part as a public servant and made some laws that would make the Filipino people make use of. But I admired him as an actor and not a politician.


Gardo Verzosa
The King of Titillating Films. Gardo was well known to portray the character of Machete and from then on, we knew he was the lucky one. Having those pretty and hot ladies around his arms made us as men jealous. But of course, he is a good actor and behind the camera, he is a playful, gentleman and joyful person. And admire him for that... As a man of course.


Michael V
The comedic Michael V is one of the people behind the longest runnig gag show in the country, Bubble Gang. I started watching him when he was still with Tropang Trumpo with Gelli, Carmina and Ogie Alcasid. From the moment he transferred to another network, I started to follow how his talent will take him and I never doubted him. Bitoy has the talent and ideas to make the show running for almost 25 years and I personally thank him for that.


Jhong Hilario
Mister Sample has already contributed a lot of characters in both movie and TV. The most recent was being "Alakdan" in FPJ's Ang Probinsyano. Aside from that, he is also a public servant as councilor in Makati and being one of the host of Its Showtime. A very well rounded person indeed.


Paolo Contis
I have been astonished with Paolo since his AngTV days. At a young age, he already had his comedic and comic talents well shown. Until he grew up as an adult, he remained funny in his TV and movie roles. He also became a good actor with other of his serious films. I admired his comedic side though.


Lincoln "CongTV" Velasquez
The internet sensation who started vlogging to the next level. Cong has been around social medias since maybe 2013 if I recalled it right. He showcased different contents like funny, pranks and others that provides entertainment to its viewers. And as a husband and father, I salute him with his philosophies and actions towards his family. And aside from that he helped his friends and family to also achieve their goals. Such a good man.


Jose Manalo
The very funny Jose of Eat Bulaga doesn't fail to make me laugh when doing his scripted and non scripted comedic acts. From his water blowing and being teased about the pimple scars on his face, he always makes me laugh. Aside from that he also has a good heart and kind to all the people around him. A salute to you, Jose!


Alex Calleja
I just knew Alex a few years ago after watching his stand up comedy sketches and performances on YouTube. We were both employed in the same BPO company but I haven't had the chance to catch him. But I was able to meet him in one of his performances in Teatrino GreenhillsAlex Calleja is really funny and original in his performances that I watched on the internet and live. And I will be forever thankful that I met and experienced his stand up comedies.


Ronaldo Valdez
One of my favorite father or grandfather character in both movies and TV. By acting his role, he seems to be the cool and responsible father/grandfather you always want to have. Ronaldo Valdez' acting caliber cannot be equaled and he is astonishing as he is handsome a man could be. Long live to you sir!


Coco Martin
Even though I always make fun of his LISP condition, I admire Coco's work ethics and his determination to be one of the pillars of the Philippine films and TV. He has made a record for 7 seasons of FPJ's Ang Probinsyano and helped different people in all walks of life to be a part of this series. Coco has evolved from a gay benefactor in Serbis to a national hero in Ang Probinsyano TV series.


Robin Padilla
The Bad Boy of Philippine cinema. I always admired him in his action films like Mistah, Anak ni Baby Ama and Bad Boy among others. His actions and charisma with the Filipino people has made him one of the great actors. What I admire about Robin is his patriotism and nationalistic pride and honor for the country. I salute you for being a true Filipino.


Raffy Tulfo
One of the Tulfo brothers but he is the only one that has caught my attention and admiration. He always prioritized the welfare of the weak and the oppressed. He even helps the victims with their losses and getting them back up. A true modern day hero and this proves only that not all super heroes wears capes.

This list is my opinion and I look at them for what I had admired from them. Aside from that, I don't judge them. This is my list as I deem to be worthy to be #9MMIcons.

Kapish!





9MM Local Icons 2022 9MM Local Icons 2022 Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.