Ad

Venice Lorranne

Gamer Crush

Playing online games has been very popular these days. I stopped myself after Starcraft and Counterstrike. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is a gamer and loves it. Let's know more.


Venice Lorranne

Venice, 18 (at the time of writing), is from Cebu. She loves playing online games.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No."

Nice! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?

Likewise! What is your vital statistics?
"35 24 35"

Awesome! What is your favorite poison or alcohol?
"Red wine."

Nice! What is the sexiest part of your body?
"My eyes."

Yup! Again I agree. I also think that your LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy!
"Thank you!!!"

You're welcome! What is your idea of foreplay?
"Flirtishly complimenting my partner's physical appearance then playing with the hair."

Wow! Nice! In your opinion, what do men do wrong during sex?
"They don't really passionately care about their partner, like they basically care for their own satisfaction."

I know right! Last, name three local celebrities that you have fantasies with.
"Daniel Matsunaga, James Reid, and Gerald Anderson."

Get the full photo collection of  Venice Lorranne by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine June 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Venice Lorranne Venice Lorranne Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.