Ad

Ada Josa

Online Player Crush

There are a lot of gamers online that plays in teams or just joining in groups. Online games has come a long way since DOOM and StarCraft. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is an online player. Let's know more.


Ada Josa

Ada, 25 (at the time of writing), is from Pampanga. She loves to play online games.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No."

Nice! What is your goal in your life?
"To give the best things in this world for my family specially to my parents."

Great! What was the one thing you have done to change what you are right now?
"When I quit smoking. I save lots of money when I quit on smoking kidding aside. Seriously, I saved my life."

Nice! Complete this phrase... I have never...?
"I have never cheated on someone."

Okay. What part of a man’s body do you find sexiest?
"His eyes."

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes."

Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Daniel Padilla, Marco Gumabao and Dingdong Dantes."

Get the full photo collection of  Ada Josa and others by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine November 2022 issue here.

Kapish!




Ada Josa Ada Josa Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.