Ad

9MM Girl Riders

Vrooom Crushes

I really love motorcycles. Even when I was a kid, I always watch motocross races and other big bikes that sometimes I see on the road. I love the sound it makes whenever its pumped up. Usually this riding experience is dominated by men.


But now, there are ladies who also ride big bikes as well. And with this, 9MM Blogzine listed down the hottest lady riders of the Philippines. They are usually seen in vlogs, travelling and having fun. Apologies that there are very little to no information about them on the internet. 

Cherry White

Danyela

Vivi Moto

Dolly Antonia

Steph Sinco

Jet Lee

Boss babe Anna Lhi

Moto OneSix

NineJha

I may ride a bike soon and I look forward to feature them in the 9MM Podcast and 9MM Digital Magazine the soonest. Ride safe!

Kapish!





9MM Girl Riders 9MM Girl Riders Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.