Ad

9MM TV Series Tribute

International Edition

When I'm not watching movies or films, I go to the TV series. I have already featured here some series that I watched way back like The Real GhostbustersBeverly Hills 90210Melrose PlaceBaywatch and  Doogie Howser MD among others. And that was just on local TV.


But when I subscribed to Netflix, there are tons of series that I was really overwhelmed. The series on the list are not exclusively on the app but in one way or another I was able to watch them. And I was amazed... read on...


The Walking Dead
I was able to watch this from a DVD I bought and I was totally awed by its drama. I was able to watch up to season 8 or 9 but if I have more time, I will finish this series in one sitting. Zombies rule!


Band Of Brothers
This is how TV series about soldiers of WW2 should be. This is so epic and I also learned that this was the first time that paratroopers were introduced in the art of war.


Sex In The City
Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda made sex an interesting topic even in TV. Very good series and made me aware of different moves on women.


Smallville
The teen years of Superman as Clark Kent. I love the way that characters played and how they solve problems. This is how Superman honed his skills and being smart.


CSI Miami
This should be how investigation should be in real life. But of course, we cannot do this fast. But this show taught me how to investigate and crimes should be solved in the fastest way we can.


Game Of Thrones
The only characters that I liked in this series is Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister. I fell off the series after the first season but still watching the good bits on YouTube especially when Daenerys got the Sullies.


The Big Bang Theory
The scientist in me liked this series. Although I'm not really good in math and physics but I'm always fascinated since this series consult scientists, mathematicians and even casted a scientist with Mayim Bialik.


Friends
Ross, Chandler, Rachel, Monica, Phoebe and Joey going through with their dating and everyday lives in New York City. So much fun and scenes that I enjoyed this series so much.


How I Met Your Mother?
Have you met Ted? This is for me one of my all time favorites in a TV series. Barney is my favorite character and I learned a lot from him. SALUTE on this TV series!

I would LOVE to watch these series it time permits. Really! But it seems at the moment, watching TV series is not my priority. Understand it!

Kapish!




9MM TV Series Tribute 9MM TV Series Tribute Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.