Ad

Sara Veronica

Shooter Crush

I always wanted to fire a gun on a regular basis. The last time that I have a rifle was way back in ROTC days. I paid for the bullets that I have fired and ricocheted on my shoulders heavily that it hurt me. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush has a hobby of firing a gun and much more.


Sara Veronica

Sara, 34 (at the time of writing), is from Paranaque City. Shae is a manager for a multi national company and her hobbies are working out, playing tennis, boxing and firing guns.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No I’m currently single."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Someone who takes care of himself, has a positive outlook in life, and loyal."

Next question.... What advice would you give to your 21 year old self?
"Establish yourself and focus on your goals. The right person will find you eventually."

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Oh my GOD!  Jennifer Lopez! Body goals!"

Likewise... What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Legs."

I agree... But I want you to know that your LIPS and EYES are also so SEXY!
"Thanks!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Broke up with my boyfriend that time. We got back together after a week hahaha but eventually it didn’t work out talaga."

I learned if you trashed someone,,, don't pick it up.
"I agree. The first decision was already the best one."

Next.... When was the last time you went to a public place without panties? Have you gone COMMANDO in public? Like not wearing panties going to a public place?
"I think all girls have done this especially if you haven’t done your laundry for a long time hahaha! But kidding aside, yes but I can't remember when was the last time. It was a long time ago."

That's okay! Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"Yes all the time!"

Awesome! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Not being vocal about what they want because each person have different wants and needs."

I agree... Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes a lot! But its not my thing kasi. I'm not against other people who are okay with it. I think we are all entitled to do what we want. I just think its not for me. I always do things that will make me happy."

I am not SURPRISED! Tell me How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"It was from a politician. The deal was he will buy me a house from an executive village."

Of course you didn't accept it, do you?
"I didn’t. I have a job naman and I can buy my own na lang. I also grew up from a close knit family. I guess that’s the reason why I value marriage."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Sara! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Sara Veronica Sara Veronica Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.