Ad

Lianne Guzman

Blogger and Gamer Crush

Technology has come a long way since dial-up internet connection. I remember that I used to buy a prepaid card and use the free hours only from 12mn to 5AM everyday just to download songs that takes forever to finish.

Nowadays, people do their things on the internet with a tap. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush might don't know what I'm saying. But damn!


Lianne Guzman

Lianne, 24 (at the time of writing) is from Antipolo City. She's a student and loves blogging, photography, reading, traveling, music and gaming.

Great! What's your blog about? What is the address so that I can check it out?
"It was a long time ago. It’s about a beauty product. I stopped for a while because, I’m focusing on my studies. But you can check it out."

I'll check that out later. Are you in a relationship right now?
"No po."

Great! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Just a good personality lang po."

Awesome! What's something no one knows about you?
"Hmmm I can rap but not in a freestyle. & I love watching UFC fights."

Brilliant! What's your favorite G-rated curse word?
"Instead of saying the h-shit word. I say ally jeez. Haha!"

Hahaha! Do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Well, based on our study in Anatomy it’s all about the mind. But it makes sense to me because you’re always thinking what to do first. Hmm for example you got burn so your hypothalamus (part of the brain) tells you what to do instead of heart. So I’d rather follow my mind than my heart. Hehe!"

Very well said. What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Just enjoy your life, and embrace who you are. I learned to love myself more. And be thankful on what you have in life, no expectations or anything. That’s it."

Love it! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I was dancing on a table. And passed out. Haha! I really don’t know what I'm doing that time."

Ahahaha! Cool! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Haha if it’s innocent but sexy. It’s my eyes."

Yeah! We agree! There's only one photo of yourself in your Instagram account so we can't disagree with you.
"Haha! I’m really sorry I haven’t post anything yet. I’m waiting for my photoshoots after quarantine. But you can check my Facebook account Lianne Guzman."

When was the last time you went to a public place without panties?
"Ohhhh, I’m always wearing panties. But without a bra it was 6 weeks ago. Hahaha! I remembered I’m not in a liberated country."

ahahaha! You're fine! Next... How many times have you been in love?
"Four times but the last relationship is my first true love."

Awts! Anyway, next question... How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"15 yrs old po. Haha!"

Whoa! You're still a minor at that time. Did you have consent doing it? Or were you forced to do it?
"I guess, I just love that person."

Fair enough. Next question... In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"To be honest, men eating my pussy. It doesn’t satisfy me. Hahahahaha!"

Why not? Cunnilingus is supposed to be orgasmic to females. Why'd you say that it doesn't satisfy you?
"Uhm, maybe because he doesn’t do it right? Haha!"

Yeah! I agree with you on that. By the way, I stalked your Facebook and you have very sexy LIPS and ARMS and SHOULDERS.
"Wow thank you so much! My pleasure."

You're welcome! What is your idea of a foreplay?
"More on passionate lang that’s it. That’s my kind of foreplay. Pero if fantasy, sa kitchen po sana. HAHA!"

ahaha! Ako naman fantasy ko threesome. 2 girls and ako lang yun guy.
"Ohhhh. Maybe it’ll be good."

Mga dialogue sa kusina habang nagsesex - Gusto mo SAKSAKIN kita ng paulit ulit! hahaha!
"HAHAHA!"

Next question.... What is the ultimate role play for you?
"Yea! Would love to be a nurse that’s what I want to role play with."

ahaha! And I will be your patient. hahaha! Next... Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"A lot na po. Pero siyempre hindi po ko papayag. Haha!"

Good girl! How much was the highest offer to you?
"80k po. One night. Hahaha!"

Whoa! For one night sex? He LIKES you that much, huh?
"But pass for that. I’m not like that."

Of course! I'm glad you're not entertaining those kinds of gestures. Last question... name three local male celebrities that you either have sexual fantasies with.
"Hmm. Actually, I got one lang po, Diego Loyzaga."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Lianne! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!



Lianne Guzman Lianne Guzman Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.