Ad

Music Tributes 2022

Musician Tributes

Music has been a remedy to all of my pain. May it be physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.



And for this article, we will pay #Tribute to my favorite musical artists that has been a cure to my loneliness. Here they are...

Foo Fighters
I know Dave Grohl as the drummer of Nirvana... But I don't think that he can form a band and be better than Nirvana. But he did! And damn... They are so GOOD. Their lyrics and music were adept to the situation of an individual as of that moment. My favorite songs from them are Learn to Fly. Everlong and MonkeyWrench.


Beastie Boys
They started RAP METAL... Take that credit! Although Aerosmith and Run DMC said it all.. But the BEASTIE BOYS made it a ONE BAND SHOW! They always say that White Men can't rap... Then here are my Beastie Boys with the late Adam "MCA" Yauch! MY favorite songs are Sabotage, Intergalactic and Check The Mic among others.


Lady Gaga
The first that I listened to her music... I was enthralled! I did not expect that from a new artist and music maker. She was always wanted to be anactress but music came first. Aside from being in fashion, she is always, for me, talented. My favorites are Papparazi, Poker Face and Born This Way among others.


Taylor Swift
She was born talented.... She can make music in a snap of her finger. I already featured her as one of the #9MMGirlInternational and aside from her looks and hotness, she is the talented Taylor Swift. Here are my favorite songs made by her... Shake It Up and Blank Space among others.


Color It Red
I used to be a believer of someone in the media. Their debut album Hand Painted Sky was rated poor by a writer of a music magazine. Pero mali pala yun... Now, whatever they say.... I so LOVE Cookie Chua and all of the Color It Red band. My favorite songs from them are Hand Painted Sky, I Need You Here and Paglisan among others.


Rizal Underground
Bilanggo was their hit song but still they are one of the pioneers of Pinoy Rock in the 90's. With guitarist Angelo Villegas and vocalist Stephen Liu, they have come up how Pinoy rock and roll should be. They also made a commercial for a beverage company that starred Ina Raymundo and that song is called Sabado Nights.


Philippine Violators
One of the best punk bands of the Philippines. They have made music and worked a millennia before they were recognized by people. If it were not for the song Sikat Na Si Pedro, they will will still be underground. Luckily, Philippine Violators embraced the mainstream culture wherein they have amassed thousands of followers and made them an icon in the Pinoy Punk genre.


Brownman Revival
After Papadom passed away, they already handled the Pinoy reggae genre. Brownman Rvival was introduced to me by my brother and their music was relaxing and awesome. They made the reggae music in the Philippines alive again and hopefully they can continue it throughout the years.



Indio I
I don't know how I will categorize their music... if it is reggae or Pinoy Rock. Nonetheless, I so LOVE their music and the lyrics has an effect on me. My favorite song from them is Di Mo Lang Alam which was sung by Vic Facultad as the band's vocalist. Indio I will be one of my favorite bands of the Philippines.


Tame The Tikbalang
Although the band had only one hit song, their whole album is one my favorites. Their black punk music made their song Angst one of the heaviest song by a Pinoy band aside from Wolfgang. I always do head bang whenever I hear their song.


Tribal Fish
Another all female band that made the charts in the 90's. Their punk music has made their debut album a hit. Wag Kang Baboy and Sayaw Lukring are among the hits and counted as number one in LA 105 Countdown.


Kelts Kross
An all girl punk group that has angst in their songs. I remembered that their guitarist Pam Aquino is one of the VJ of RJTV and she introduced rock in the Filipino mainstream aside from MTV and Channel V. Their vocalist Zeejay Jacob gave the band its voice. Their debut album Revenge of the Fishlips contained their hits like Johnny Look Twice, Wedding Song and German Cut are among my favorites.

Kapish!




Music Tributes 2022 Music Tributes 2022 Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.