Ad

Leslie Anne

Entrepreneur Hottie

With the pandemic still in place, our only place to earn money is to go online. Unfortunately, with ThinkCave Media and 9MM is still not going so well. But the good news is our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie is steady with her business. Let's know more.


Leslie Anne

Les, 37 (at the time of writing) is from Mandaluyong City. She is an serial entrepreneur with a couple of online business that she is handling.  Les is a mother to two kids and plays volleyball, basketball, badminton and swimming. She loves to  go shopping, eat and travel.

Wow! Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes! Long Distance Relationship."

Nice! What is your goal in life?
"My goal is just to keep hustling in life. Until I am able to give my kids a they deserve."

Great! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"That's gonna be quite a lot and naughty hahaha! But to give you one... I have never ever been serious!"

hahaha! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Oh shit! Get out and get the f*ck up! I'm sorry I am just being straight up hahahahaha!"

That's okay. No problem with me. Who is your biggest girl crush?

Likewise. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Eyes."

I agree. I also think that your LIPS and LEGS are also damn sexy. What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"F*ck! Sleep in a basketball court until dawn!"

ahahaha! That's epic!
"It is. And I started sleeping while there is a game. I'm on the side court sleeping."

Hahaha! Have you gone COMMANDO in public? Like not wearing panties in a public place.
"I have gone peeing in public. Hahaha is that even a commando?"

Wow! Really???
"Yeah when I get drunk and I need to pee or shit, I don't give a f*ck!"

That would count.... hahahaha! Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"Always! Even not alone!"

That's wild! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"I am not sure hahaha my not so big boobs I guess!"

Nice! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Cum quick! Hahahaha!"

hahahaha! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Oh shit! Yeah!"

I'm not surprised... How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"Anal and swallow. Stay for three nights! 50 thousand hahahaha!"

Wow! Lastly... Name 3 local male celebs who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Derek Ramsey, Marco Gumabao and Joseph Marco."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Leslie! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Leslie Anne Leslie Anne Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.