Ad

Lea Bernabe

Netflix Girl

I have been addicted with Netflix especially with the series. I almost get lack of sleep because of watching these series. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl, she also loves to watch movies and series in Netflix. Let's know her.


Lea Bernabe

Lea, 26 (at the time of writing), from Rizal. She's a business woman, traveler, model and she loves watching Netflix and reading about her future goals.

What business do you have?
"Food business and private corporate marketing."

Great! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Nope."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Guy impress me, I want number one is neat, smells good even not handsome. I love also have future mind also respect me, of course hot haha!"

What is your goal in life?
"To be a better woman and empowered."

Cool! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever your substitute, I'm your master."

Wow! Do you like BDSM? Just asking...
"Yes sometimes."

Nice! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Enjoy the young age and start exploring."

What's your vital statistics?
"36-25-36."

Wow! Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Boobs and butt."

I agree. But I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are so awesomely sexy.
"Haha maybe tantalizing eyes haha and jawline also."

Yeah! Anyway, let's continue... What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Hmm I think I’m falling while walking haha and dead sleeping."

That's epic! Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"Always hahaha!"

Nice! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"Butt and tits."

Nice! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Many but I don’t entertain because I’m scared."

Good GIRL! Last.... Name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"David Licauco, Matteo Guidecelli and Joseph Marco."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Lhea! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #CoverGirl. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Lea Bernabe Lea Bernabe Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.