Ad

9MM Girl International 2022

Here in 9MM Blogzine, we are not always feature Filipinas in our blog, digital magazines and social medias. Annually, we do #9MMGirlInternational and feature hot girls all over the world aside from the individual articles we did. Below is a random list we did for 2022.



Emma Watson

"Wingardium Leviosa" Whenever this is said, I remember Emma Watson as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter Movie Franchise.She had a pretty face when she started the movie but we saw how she became a fine lady. An emerging HOTNESS and great actress.


Emily Blunt

Wife to John Krazinski, a mother and a good actress. Emily Blunt has been my apple of the eye since I saw her in many videos online including the Ellen Degeners Show. Her british accent makes her more sexy. Pretty face, slim body, good character and great actress is what describes Emily Blunt for 9MM.


Margot Robbie

I loved Margot Robbie when get to play Harley Quinn in the movie Suicide Squad. She was fit for the role aside from being naughty and sexy. I sldo loved her reaction when David Blaine performed a trick for her. Anyway, I LOVE Margot, and that's the bottomline.


 

Emma Stone

With big round eyes and kissable lips, Emma Stone is a catch! Her hotness along with slim figure was noticed when she played Gwen Stacy in the movie The Amazing Spiderman opposite Andrew Garfield. And I share her liking to the Spice Girls, which we will have a tribute soon here.


Evangeline Lilly

As Wasp, Tauriel and Bailey in the Real Steel movie, Evangeline Lilly almost played every role in movies and films. She has several awards under her belt including a Screen Actors Guild Award. But what I like about Evangeline is her hotness and pretty face. I'm glad that I saw her in her prime and glory. I hope this is not the end of it.


Cheryl Cole

I only see Cheryl Cole in TV's British Got Talent as one of the judge along with Simon Cowell. Her impeccable british accent is so sexy that I can be sweating all over when she makes comments about the contestants' performance. I love her tanned skin and very eloquent attitude towards the contestants. Pity that Simon let her go away.


Beyonce

I already admired her sexiness and beauty of The Queen since her days with Destiny's Child. It was here that she showcased her talent and became solo and the Queen of Jay-Z. Nonetheless, her beauty and hotness is timeless. Up until now she doesn't slow down and her beauty and appeal is still the same as I was I first saw her.


Taylor Swift

This slim hotmaker woman has been a beauty and charm. Her slim body makes her hot and charming Along with her beautiful face. But her talent is what it makes her exceptional. My favorite song from her is "Shake It Up!" and "Blank Space" among others.


Katy Perry 

"Roar" and "Fireworks" are the two songs I like from this pretty lady. Katy has a nice pair of eyes, set of teeth and gorgeous face. When it comes to body, she also has nice pair of bumpers in front of her. And with her talent for making music, no wonder she's one of the hottest pop artist out there.



Nancy and JooE of Momoland

JooE has the original face structure of a Korean lady but Nancy has the most prettiest face from her group. JooE has this cheerful and playful character whereas Nancy is the reserved and sophisticated one. Nontheless, they are my favorite Momoland artists and they are both perfectly hot and pretty. 


Maureen Wroblewitz

The winner of the Fifth Asia's Next Top Model in 2017. Maureen is the epitome of a model. Having a unique facial feature, good body and a skin tone that every Filipina should have. Maureen was also one of the host for the longest running noontime show Eat Bulaga. She already had it all. Skills, beauty and hotness!


Kelsey Merritt

I first noticed Kelsey from her Instagram account and man, she was truly hot! Kelsey was once part of the Victoria Secret's Angels and now she models internationally for different brands. She was also one of the the judge for the Sexy Babe segment of It's Showtime and from there I learned many things about her. But taling about her physical looks, she has a great smile, body and awesome character. That's why she's one of my favorite person. 

Kapish!




9MM Girl International 2022 9MM Girl International 2022 Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.