Ad

Gwen Salvador

Tiktok Crush

I have to open a Tiktok account for my jokes and stuffs. I have to do this before I die. But our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is a Tiktok user and let's to know more about her.


Gwen Salvador

Gwen, 18 (at the time of writing), is from Malabon. A consistent honor student andse loves watching vlogs, modeling and do Tiktok videos.

Anyway, Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes we're celebrating our anniversary this May 9."

Cool! What is your goal in life?
"Be successful, for me to help my parents. And to become a famous influencer."

Nice! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever cheated on my partner."

Sweet! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"I'd rather follow my heart."

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Kate Lim."

Nice! What's your vital statistics?
"34 23 34 not sure in last."

Wow! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My waist."

I agree. I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy. Have you gone COMMANDO in public? Like not wearing underwear in a public place.
"Oh thank you hehe! Yeah sometimes!"

Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"Most of the times."

NICE! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My boobs HAHHAA!"

ahahaha! I know right! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Not washing their penis hahahaha!"

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Many times."

I'm not surprised! Tell me how much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"30k. Sex of course."

LAME... You should be offered a MILLION pesos...Anyway last question... Name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"I hope so. None seriously HAHAHA!"

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Gwen! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!







Gwen Salvador Gwen Salvador Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.