Ad

Laryssa Oliviera

Blogger Crush

When we hear Brazil... we men always think of hot sexy ladies. True. Brazil is one of the country that has gorgeous and attractive ladies. And I am so lucky to feature a woman that is from Brazil as one of our 9MM Blogzine #International. Let's know her more.

Laryssa Oliviera

Laryssa, 28 (at the time of writing), lives in Brazil. She loves to listen to music, watch series and go out with her friends.

Cool! What music genre do you love to listen?
"I hear a little of everything."

Are you in a relationship right now?
"No. I'm single."

Cool! What would a guy do to impress you?
"I don't know how to talk, I like nice, fun people who know how to talk, it's something I look at and like, I don't have a pattern."

Oh... don't worry you'll learn how to talk with people. Next... What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"I like writing songs."

Awesome! What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"I didn't do it hahaha! I obeyed a lot my mother I never did anything wrong."

Fair enough. What do you spend too much money on?
"Food, makeup, hair, these things."

Cool! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"It depends a lot on the situation, but I always follow my heart."

Nice! What advice would you give to your 21 year old self?
"Be more you, be focused, don't get carried away by people who won't add you to anything, believe everything will work out, everything has its time."

Great! Define SEXY?
"Attractive person, nice."

Sweet! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think my legs."

Yeah I agree. I also think that your EYES, LIPS and HIPS are so sexy.
"Thank you!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I think normal things, like dancing, laughing, falling, making friends with strangers!"

ahahaha! You're a good drunk. hahaha! Next... Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"Yes, I'm quiet! I always use."

Okay. When and who'd you share your first kiss with?
"It was with a boy I liked, at 15 years old."

Torrid or smack?
"It was a normal tongue kiss."

Nice! How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"23 years old."

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes, I keep receiving these proposals! People who don't even know me asking about my intimate life, it's nothing to do, you know. Plus that doesn't give them the right to say what they want."

I know right! But I'm not surprised since you're so gorgeous and all... Can you share with me how much was the highest offer to you and what was the deal?
"I don't remember 2 thousand reals."

I googled it and its equivalent to almost 400 US dollars. Last... What part of a man’s body do you find sexiest?
"The smile, the look, the body."

Which body part?
"Belly and legs ."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Laryssa! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #9MMGirlInternational. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Follow her on Instagram - @iamalolorjhulbee

Kapish!




Laryssa Oliviera Laryssa Oliviera Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.