Ad

Jhulbee Alolor

Tiktok Crush

When you love dancing, Tiktok is gonna be the app that would would make you noticed by the public. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush. Let's know more.

Jhulbee Alolor

Jhulbee, 19 (at the time of writing), is from Cebu City. She loves dancing and posting on Tiktok. Jhulbee also has a networking business.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"No."

I'm surprised! With that physical appearance... What would a guy do to impress you?
"Someone who understand me."

What is your goal in your life?
"Maka tulong sa family ko at at sa ibang tao."

Cool! What was the one thing have you done to change what you are right now?
"I made a desicion that change my life and that is become an independent person right now."

Great! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever kissed."

Okay lang yan... but better to experience it now than to regret it later... What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My lips and eyes."

I agree... Those are the only parts of your body that I saw in your IG profile. But your LEGS are also so sexy... Next... Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My private part."

Good for you! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have major crush on.
"Daniel Padilla, James Reid and Ruru Madrid."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Jhulbee! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Jhulbee Alolor Jhulbee Alolor Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.