Ad

Angel Supat

Music Lover

Music is the food for the soul as they say. And I absolutely believe on that. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie, she's also a music lover. Let's get to know her.

Angel Supat

Angel, 19 (at the time of writing), is from Caloocan City. She loves music and she's a mother to a baby boy.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No I'm a single mom."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Nothing. From now on ma focus to my son."

Fair enough. What is your goal in life?
"My goal is to be a  teacher soon."

Complete this phrase... I have never ever...? In tagalog... Ano pa ang di mo nagagawa so far sa buhay mo?
"Ang hindi ko pa nagagawa ay mag travel. Gusto ko na makapasyal. Bored na ako sa bahay. Gusto ko naman makapag relax relax."

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Mia Khalifa."

Cool! What's your vital statistics?
"25,25,25."

Anyway... What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My breast."

I agree. I also think that your EYES and LIPS are also so sexy.
"Hehe thank you!"

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Angel! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Angel Supat Angel Supat Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.