Ad

Amanda Avecilla

Bookworm Crush

Reading books is one of the things I hate when I was a kid. I prefer reading comic books and graphic novels. When I grew up, and as my imagination grew, I make it a point to read a book quarterly. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl. She's a bookworm in her leisure time. Let us know her.

Amanda Avecilla

Amanda, 21 (at the time of writing), is from San Juan City and work as Business Development Manager in a financial company. She's also a VIVA artist. And she's single right for a couple of years now.

Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever tried dating someone older than my age."

Nice! What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"Hmm, I'm not sure if this would be considered as rebellious but I think that’s when I had a boyfriend and never told it to my family and friends since I am still in college and was never been allowed to have one. Knowing that my bf had a baby already. Hahaha!"

Great! Define SEXY.
"Sexy is not just about the body, but for me it’s an attitude—and the confidence that mostly defined you as sexy. You’ll not be considered as sexy if you’re not confident and comfortable with yourself."

Cool! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Hmm, I think it’s my eyes. They always noticed it as sexy, which I'm not sure about it hahaha!"

I agree... I also think that your LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy. Have you gone COMMANDO in public? Like not wearing underwear in public.
"Hahhaha! They told me that too, my lips but not my legs. I'm just measuring 5’3 not that tall though hahaha! Yes, especially when I'm in a hurry and just going to the market or mall."

Awesome! Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"Yes, all the time."

Cool! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My boobs, and my butt."

Nice! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"It’s when they don't satisfy women first. And end it in just a few seconds. Especially it takes time for me to be satisfied enough."

Great! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes, most of the time. Especially when I'm still working in a company, and was being offered to be their girl and stop working as an office girl."

I'm not surprised. How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"Hmm car and house. Not really money. But they’ve been offering me THINGS and want me to stop working."

Name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Am not really into men celebrities but okay, Jericho Rosales and Albert Martinez. I’ll add Rose Van Ginkel even she’s a she and not he. I really like her eh."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Amanda! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #CoverGirl. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Amanda Avecilla Amanda Avecilla Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.