Ad

Nics Sonying

Online Seller Crush

When the pandemic hit the world, many of our fellow Filipinos went to online selling and small businesses to make money. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush who went the same route. Let's know more.

Sonica Sonying

Sonica, 24 (at the time of writing), is an online seller. She loves to listen to music, watching and selling aside from doing photo shoots. She also write and compose songs.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes po."

Nice! Ano nga pala ni online sell mo?
"Clothes, food and perfume po."

Awesome! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"My heart sir but if I'm wrong I choose my mind po."

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?

Likewise. What's your vital statistics?
"32, 23, 30 not updated!"

That's okay. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think my dimples and lips."

I agree with your lips but dimples is not part of the body though. But I also think that your EYES and LEGS are also so sexy!
"Hehehe thank you sir."

Yes! And you're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I'm crying to my friends! hahaha!"

Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My neck sir."

Cool! How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"24 years old po."

Okay! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"The nude concept for shoot po. For 19K po."

Good girl! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Tony Labrusca, Alden Richards and Daniel Padilla."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Nics!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Nics Sonying Nics Sonying Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.