Ad

Shine Guevarra

Another Gamer Crush

Online gaming is popular these days. There are a lot of them trying to earn some decent money out of online gaming. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush. Let's know more.

Shine Guevarra

Shine, 22 (at the time of writing), is from Olongapo. She trades and makes money on her NFT games and she loves to cook.

That would be okay... Are you in a relationship right now?
"Humm no."

What would a guy do to impress you?
"Hmmm I think impressive if he’ll give me all his money! Hahahaha!"

ahahaha! What is your goal in your life?
"Hmmm to be a successful business woman and a millionaire or billionaire."

Ako din gusto ko yan... Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever suck a dick."

Ay talaga ba? Wow! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"I would say do not chase men let men chase you."

Awesome! Who is your biggest girl crush?

Likewise! ahahaha! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My eyes."

Yeah! I agree! But I also think that your LIPS are so sexy! Moving forward... What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Craziest uhhmmm probably... passing out at the club too early. Hahaha! Nothin too crazy! Hahahaha! Hinde ako nag inom masyado."

Ahahaha! Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"Once or twice only I guess."

Nice! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My ass."

Okay... How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"19."

Nice! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Doing it fast I guess. Hahahaha!"

I get that answer a lot. Name three male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Timothee Chalamet, Jamie Dornan and Brody Jenner."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Shine! It has been an honor and pleasure to feature you in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #CoverGirl. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Shine Guevarra Shine Guevarra Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.