Ad

Leonah Yosalina

Pageant Crush

Most of the 9MM Girls that I featured are into being sexy and some are very naive. I wouldn't think that I can feature a Binibining Pilipinas candidate as one that I can interview. Our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl was a candidate of 2020 Binibinig Pilipinas and I'm excited to share her stories.


Leonah Yosalina

Leonah, 19 (at the time of writing), is from Las Pinas City. She is a student taking up Information Systems and she played football for ADMU. As of this writing, she is into golf and doing lots of design work and content creation.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"ahahah no no I’m not."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"hmmm as long as I that there’s effort that’s good na. But then again, he has to be decent, smart, nice in general and most of all, funny."

Next question... What is your goal in life?
"I really wanna have my own start up and turn it into something big. I have so so many dreams and all but one of my main ones is to just create a beautiful life for myself and have a healthy family of my own."

That's basically everyone's dream. Next... Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"hmm went diving. Hahaha!"

I haven't also. In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Mind fo sho!"

Awesome! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Oop hahah well 18 isn't that too far away but... I'd tell myself to just relax. I'll figure it out."

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Wolfie Cindy."

Nice! Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"o hahah yes!"

Cool! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My waist."

I agree. I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy.
"Thank you!"

You're welcome! What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"Hmmm I’m pretty good with card games."

Great! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"AHAHAHAh no comment. Basta don't overthink it!"

ahahaha! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yeah! But when that happens, I just act like a bitch about it."

I'm not surprised. How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"Hahahaha! Like 30k but I won’t say for what."

That's okay. Name three local male celebrities who you think are the sexiest.
"Marco Gumabao, Jeremiah Lisbo and Jericho Rosales."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Leonah!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Leonah Yosalina Leonah Yosalina Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.