Ad

Katarina Benigno

Aspiring Influencer Crush

Vlogging and being an Influencer can be difficult because there are so many channels already that are offering several contents depending on the viewers wants. But unlike our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush has the determination to do so. Let's know more.


Kat Benigno

Kat, 28 ( at the time of writing), is from Davao. She loves to dress up and sell RTW things. Kat is aspiring to be a successful influencer and vlogger to showcase her talent. 

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?

"Yuppp. I’m in a relationship right now."

Nice! What is your goal in your life?
"For now I’m working how to improve myself especially with the dreams that I want. Mainly having a stable source of income and have my own business."

Nice! What was the one thing have you done to change what you are right now?
"Currently I'm starting to go out of my comfort zone. I'm slowly planning my move to reach my goal."

Great! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never did anything that disappoints my parents."

Nice! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"I would follow my mind. Because I know my heart will follow soon what my mind will decide."

This is AWESOME! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Just take things slow and just go with the things that you really want."

I agree... Who is your biggest girl crush?
"BEA ALONZO!! She’s so pretty."

Likewise... What's your vital statistics?
"Ohhh I'm 32-27-31.."

Awesome! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My eyes!"

I agree. But I also see that your LIPS and LEGS are so sexy!
"Why thank you!! But love every part of my body! Hehehe!"

What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Hmmm. When I locked up myself in a public restroom for two hours I guess while drunk calling my ex hehehe!"

ahahaha! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My hips probably. Because that’s one of the least part of my body that I love."

SWEET! Next question... How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"I was 24 years old."

NICE! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes."

I'm not surprised! How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"It was a deal. But wouldn’t trade anything in exchange of my values."

Good Girl! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Marco Gumabao, Ian Veneracion and Chris Evans."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Kat!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Katarina Benigno Katarina Benigno Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.