Ad

Gelyn Dela Pena

Student Crush

Studying is one of the best time of every person trying learn life for the first time. And our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is a student and we want to know more about her. 


Angelina Dela Pena

Angelina, 18 ( at the time of writing ), is a student and likes to sing and dance.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes."

Nice! What is your goal in life?
"My goal in life is to help other people thru my chosen profession by being a person in the medical field."

Cool! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever stolen something from a store."

What advice would you give to your 16 year old self?
"To never change."

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Angelina Jolie."

Likewise. What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My collarbones."

I agree. I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy! Moving forward... Have you gone naked when you're alone in your house?
"I was about to say those too. Of course!"

Nice! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My waist!"

Good girl! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes!"

I'm not surprised. How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"Half a million just to go to the hotel."

Wow! Name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Not so sexual but Donny Pangilinan, Daniel Padilla and James Reid."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Gelyn!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Gelyn Dela Pena Gelyn Dela Pena Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.