Ad

Alecca Adarna

Painter Crush

Painting is one hobby that you can really express yourself. And if you are lucky, you can sell the paintings for a magnifecent price. Like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, she's a painter. Let's know more.


Alecca Adarna

Alecca, 25 (at the time of writing), is an artist and has her online catalog. She also breeds and Dalmatians and make/sell candles. She loves to go out on nature trips with her friends.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
“I’m in a relationship with myself, it’s called self love.”

What would a guy do to impress you?
"Well, to impress me, he should be a billionaire single dad. (I love security, and experienced men). He should of course be generous, loyal, educated, and in his 30-40s. I like devoted, mature, business minded men who knows how to have a good time."

Great! Okay... What is your goal in your life?
"Entrepreneur trophy wife.”

Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever tried sky diving.

Yeah me too... What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Excel in college, and take the pill."

Like in The Matrix movie, right! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Girls with the aesthetic of Louise Ferguson, and Devine Smith, to name a few…"

Nice! What's your vital statistics?
"36 - 25 - 35."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"People seem to love my armpits the most. I have a fandom devoted to my armpits, and sometimes my feet too."

I agree.... But I LOVE your EYES, LIPS and LEGS and they are so sexy!
"Awww, Thank you!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Get even more drunk! Hahahaha!"

Okay! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"Ass and boobs. I check for improvements because I work out."

Cool! How old were you when you lost your virginity?
“Of legal age."

Awesome! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"I think so. I get offers for selling my feet and armpit photos everyday. Some wants to lick them for x amount of money too. But I never budge. HAHA!”

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Alecca!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Alecca Adarna Alecca Adarna Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.