Ad

9MM Blogzine Celebrities 2022

2022 9MM Girl Celebrities

This 2022 has been improving from the COVID pandemic. So far... and I hope it improves more. 

And for this year #9MMCelebs, we will be listing them down. So without further ado, let's begin...

Maika Rivera

This former member of the #GirlTrends is really one of the hottest in the group. With the beauty and thicc body that might mesmerize men on sight. Partner that with a nice smile and luscious lips, you have an almost perfect girl.


Sanrio

One of the dancers of Its Showtime, Sanrio is also a great dancer and Tiktoker. Combine it with the humps and bumps, she's almost the talented dancer in the show. I miss her in the show and hopefully she comes back.


Myles Ocampo

I am of the fansof Miles that are waiting for her to grow up. And now that she's legal age, can't help to notice her beauty and hotness. She's quite those kind of sexy girls that we call "malaman". And she has grown up to be a fine young lady.


Ria Atayde

One of the pretty faces in showbiz and the one I see so far. This daughter of Sylvia Sanchez is so beautiful that her face and smile could melt me from a thousand miles away. And even though she's not that slim, her face and smile is enough for me.


Ylona Garcia

This young lady is so active in her singing, dancing and social medias. She's growing as a pretty and hot lady with a good personality. And I would not be surprised if she will be an international superstar someday.


Camille Trinidad

The other half of the JaMill duo of YouTube. Camille is becoming hotter and hotter each day. Why not? She's already rich and famous because of the fame they had. Hope she poses for 9MM in the future.


Cassy Legaspi

Again, another one of the prettiest faces in showbiz. Why? She's only the daughter of our 9MM Girl Carmina Villaroel. She's growing prettier and prettier and projects good for the camera. Stay pretty!


Raqi Terra

Radio DJ and Vlogger Raqi is very bubbly as well as having pretty face and smile. I would love to hear and watch her whenever I have the time. She must've longing to have a partner in life with her memes... and I'm here. Charot with harot! lol


Liezel Lopez

I already seen Liezel when she was launched in the now defunct FHM. I don't care about her at that time. But when I saw her hotness and beauty on Bubble Gang, I changed my mind. She's so hot that I'm willing to trade my life to the devil. lol


Angeli Khang

I watched her in several Vivamax movie trailers and she's so hot! She's like a teenager that you can have. With that chinita eyes and almost perfect body, no wonder why I'm tempted to do bad things.


Laboching

Laboching started as a Mocha Girl. Then she went on as a DJ then a host and vlogger. She's a good dancer as well as having a hot body. I like her because aside from being hot, she's so bubbly that I am not going to be bored.


Bela Padilla

The epitome of talent. She's an accomplished director, writer and actor. But she's on this list because she's for me the gold standard of whiteness and smoothness of skin. She's also pretty and slim that makes her an almost perfect lady.


Kapish!




9MM Blogzine Celebrities 2022 9MM Blogzine Celebrities 2022 Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.