Ad

Kris Buena

Jiu Jitsu Hottie

I have known jiu jitsu from Batman. He uses that martial art to fight crime. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie. She's like Batwoman. Let's know more.


Kirsten Bien

Kirsten, 22 (at the time of writing), is an online seller in Davao City. She loves swimming, baking and taking pictures. Her sports are volleyball and Jiu-jitsu.

Wow! Jiu-jitsu! You're like BATGIRL! LOVE it! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes. Also I have a kid with my partner for 6 years.

Great! What is your goal in your life?
"I have a lot actually pero my main goal right now is to become financially stable and give my partner and son the life they deserve."

I agree... Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever travelled out of the country."

Likewise! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"To always know your worth."

Great! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Bella Hadid & Selena Gomez."

Likewise! What's your vital statistics?
"34b,26w,48hips."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think my eyes."

I agree. But I also think that your LIPS, HIPS and LEGS are also so sexy!
"Thank you!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I kissed my girl bff but it was a dare."

Wow! That's wild! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My butt hahahaha!"

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Hmmmm in all honesty not lasting for a minute. But it really depends."

I get that answer a lot. Name three local male celebs who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Hahahahahahhaa hmmm Jericho Rosales and Ricci Rivero yun lang."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Kirsten!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Kris Buena Kris Buena Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.