Ad

Charlize Theron

South African Babe

When I hear or read about South Africa, I think of wild animals and black people. Wait a minute! Don't get mad at me. I don't have the intentions of pulling a racism article here. Besides I hate racism myself. I'm just merely introducing a beautiful woman from South Africa.

I first thought that she was an American or a European when I first saw her in a movie opposite Keanu Reeves. Of course I was wrong, so I made this introduction to give a little background of the country where she came from.


Charlize Theron

Charlize was born as the only child of a couple living in Benoni, South Africa. She has German, French and Dutch in her blood giving her that exotic look. She became a model when she was 16. After modeling, she pursued ballet dancing but it ended abruptly when she was injured in the knee.


This is where her career as an actress started when she was discovered by a talent scout. Her notable films were "Devil's Advocate" and "Mighty Joe Young". Several movies came after and her talent was recognized by the Academy in the movie "Monster" which she won as Best Actress.

Charlize was also named as the "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire and other men's magazine. She is also a proud supporter of PETA (an animal rights group), same sex marriage and women's rights.


I first saw her in the movie "Devil's Advocate" as the wife of Keanu Reeves and I gotta tell you that she's so damn gorgeous. I was stunned by her nice, naive face, curvaceous body and long legs that can go on forever. Top that with good acting skills as well as a fighter attitude which she uses for fighting what she believe is right.

Before, I didn't know that she was hailing from South Africa. I said "Why would a nice looking lady like her came from South Africa?". Now I understand that not all people can be judged physically. As for my perception of South Africa, Charlize Theron is one hot and wild woman ready to kill its attacker, when pushed to the limits. 

Me, I wouldn't mind being attacked by her. I'll gladly invite her in with arms wide open. Ilike her hair both blonde and black.

Kapish!

Credits to the original uploader of the pictures shown above.

Happy Monthsary, Babie!!!

Charlize Theron Charlize Theron Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 3:30 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.