Ad

Off

Earth Hour 2010

Last year, I participated in the campaign of saving Mother Earth -- Earth Hour. It is done by simply switching all the lights to raise our voices against global warming. For me, it didn't hurt because I had to be somewhere else by that time.

I was going to work that time and to contribute to the Earth Hour, I left at exactly 8:30PM with nobody left in the house. At least in my own simple way, I helped Mother Earth.

On Saturday, March 27, 2010 at exactly 8:30PM in any time zone... again Mother Earth will be needing our help to vote against Global Warming. We have been called again to support the advocacy and call on global leaders to take actions against Global Warming


Here in the Philippines alone, we are hit by typhoons and drought brought by the El Niño phenomenon. Some of the provinces here had already been suffering from drought and loss of water. Its obvious that Global Warming is already upon us.

I personally ask you, my readers to take your action and be part of the Earth Hour. By simply switching your lights off on Saturday, March 27, 8:30 to 9:30 PM. Heed the call of Mother Earth and help her and ourselves against Global Warming. Just an hour. It wouldn't hurt. Please do your part.

For more information about the Earth Hour, click here.

Kapish!



Credits to the original uploader/s of the picture/s shown on this post.

Off Off Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 6:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.