Ad

BINI

Phenomenal P-Pop Group

I have always loved to listen and watch girl bands. My first exposure with girl bands were TLC and Salt N' Pepa. My likeness then evolved to the Spice Girls, Destiny's Child and Pussycat Dolls. Then K-Pop came with my favorites like the  Wonder Girls, 2NE1, Momoland and BlackPink.



But since we need to support our own Filipino music, I discovered the P-pop group BINI. With their hit singles Salamin and Pantropiko, I was hooked with their music, energy, youngness and prettiness.

With this, I am gonna list them down according to my likeness to their personalities and attitude off camera. All ages are as of writing.


Bini Stacey (Lindtsey Stacey Aubrey Sevilleja), 21 from Nueva Vizcaya.


Bini Sheena (Sheena Mae Catacutan), 20 from Isabela.


Bini Gwen (Gweneth Apuli), 20 from Albay.


Bini Jhoanna (Jhoana Christine Robles), 20 from Laguna.


Bini Colet (Ma. Nicolette Vergara), 22 from Bohol.


Bini Maloi (Mary Loi Yves Ricalde), 22 from Cavite.


Bini Mikha (Mikhaela Janna Lim), 20 from San Juan City.


Bini Aiah (Maraiah Queen Arceta), 23 from Cebu.


Although they have their own individual personalities, I admire their friendship, support for each other and bonding as one. A difficult thing to see and observe nowadays.

Wishing BINI success in their endeavors and more projects in the future. I hope I can interview and feature these wonderful girls in the 9MM The Podcast and 9MM DigiMag.


Kapish!





BINI BINI Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.