Ad

Maxene Maranca

Cooking Hottie

Cooking is one of my favorite hobby. I always want to cook pork adobo and chicken afritada. Our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie also loves to cook. Let's know more.



Maxene Maranca

Maxene, 21 (at the time of writing), is from Muntinlupa City. She loves singing, modeling, cooking and watching movies. Maxene also have a son.

Great! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Be responsible for how you feel and how you make others feel. Spend time listening to what your body, mind and soul is craving. Really pay attention to yourself and become your own best friend."

Cool! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"My biggest girl crush is my self because I have things that I can do that other people can't, I have a problem that I can overcome even though I know I'm drowning but in everything I've been through, I'm still the one who will help me."

What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Gin with juice."

What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"When I was so drunk, I hit a pole and then I lay down in the middle of the road because I was so wasted."

What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My waist because I feel that even though I have a child, it hasn't changed as in I don't have stretch marks."

Name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Ruru Madrid, Miguel Tanfelix and Dingdong Dantes."

Get the full photo collection of  Maxene Maranca by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine November 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Maxene Maranca Maxene Maranca Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.