Ad

Azee

Bank Teller Crush

I always wanted to have a bank teller girlfriend. They are so smart and sexy. Just like our 9MMBlogzine #MajorCrush, she is a bank teller. Let's know more about her.


Azee

Azee, 25 (at the time of writing), is from Tarlac City. She loves to watch NetFlix and doing Tiktok videos.

What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Advice that I can give to my 18 yearr old self is you can do it! I know you’re lost right now and want to give up but mind you all of those sleepless nights. all of those sacrifices are worth it just don’t ever give up. I’m always proud of you."

 Great! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"My biggest Girl Crush is Julia Baretto, Aside from her looks of course, she is a strong woman. Most of the people are bashing her, putting her down even her own family. And yet she is standing and confidently present her self always."

What's your vital statistics?
"My vital statistics is 34-27-36."

What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"My favorite alcohol is Pale Pilsen haha!"

Define SEXY.
"The definition of Sexy for me is being confident."

What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think the sexiest part of my body is my legs, before it is one of my insecurity because its always thin even I gain weight but when my boyfriend appreciate it because its long and he called it -- barbie legs.”

Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Male celebrities that I find sexy are first Zanjoe Marudo - he is so manly, tall, dark and handsome ugh Of course Daniel Padilla and Ian Veneracion."

Get the full photo collection of  Azee by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine November 2023 issue.

Kapish!



Azee Azee Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.