Ad

Maee

Stay At Home Hottie

I really love to spend time with my kids. When I was with them, I really enjoyed playing, learning and watching with them. And similarly with our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie, she's a very hot housewife. Let's know more.



Maee

Maee, 33 (at the time of writing), is from the U.S. She spends most of her time taking care of her kids, cooking and doing house chores. Maee also does working out, dancing and drinking tea.

Great! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"My advice to my 18 years old self - I wish I workout sooner and eating healthy it’s a must."

Cool! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"Angel Locsin, Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian."

Awesome! What's your vital statistics?
"32 DDD 26 38"

Nice! What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Margarita only. Anything light drink not a drinker at all. Too dangerous haha! Occasionally only."

Cool! What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"Craziest thing? hahaha! Dancing on top of the table in the club like a performer."

Great! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Not sure but maybe my breasts?"

I agree. What is your idea of a foreplay?
"Romantic and passionate."

Nice! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Do wrong? Hmm... don’t last long enough."

I get that answer a lot! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales and Xian Lim."

Get the full photo collection of  Maee by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine August 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Maee Maee Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.