Ad

Keila Fernandez

Manager Crush

Managing social medias is quite a heavy task. You have to think of contents to post and hopefully can get viral. But most of the time, it is not the case. I have experienced it with my business. But unlike our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, she is a successful social media manager. Let's know more.



Keila Fernandez

Keila, 25 (at the time of writing), is from Angeles City. She works as a social media manager, a swimmer and a dancer. She loves travelling, spending her weekends at the beach.

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"The advice I’d give to my 18 year old self is love yourself first before anyone else."

Awesome! Who is your biggest GIRL crush?
"Cardi B."

Nice! What's your vital statistics?
"36-28-38."

Awesome! What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Champagne."

Cool! What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"Bought some drinks for strangers at the club."

Ahahaha! Wow! I wanted to be there when that happens. hahaha! Next... What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My eyes."

I agree. I also think that your LIPS and LEGS are also so sexy. Moving on... What is your idea of a foreplay?
"Um for me it is some playful activities done before having sex... like kissing."

Cool! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"As long as it’s not by force then nothing is wrong with what they’re doing."

Awesome! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Ian Veneracion, Joko Diaz and Zoren Legazpi."

Get the full photo collection of  Keila Fernandez by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine July 2023 issue.

Kapish!



Keila Fernandez Keila Fernandez Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.