Ad

9MM Underrated Girls

Talented Actresses

I always loved being not on the spotlight. I mean my actions speaks louder than the fans of the 'sikats' do their thing. I want to be in show business but not being a superstar. Ever.


In this article, I will list down the underrated actresses in Philippine showbiz. Either they are hot or full of talent. I will list them down in random order


Karla Estrada
One of the prettiest face in Philippine showbiz. Although she has the plus size body but still she show a charming and appeal to be sexy.


Kai Cortez
Another plus size woman that I am appealed. She impressed me in the movie "Here Comes The Bride." She's so sexy in that movie.



Giselle Sanchez
A genius, funny and hot woman. She graduated Magna Cum Laude in the University of the Philippines and she has this funny thing that makes me laugh.


Tuesday Vargas
Funny women impress me. Especially if it is one of the comedians like Tuesday. I follow her every Tuesday because it is her day. Hahahaha!


Chariz Solomon
One of the funny women in the longest running gag show 'Bubble Gang'. She is hot and funny and her husband is truly lucky to have her.



Jennie Gabriel
The one who impersonates Angel Locsin almost perfectly. And she sings also. And she's pretty.


Kim Molina
The queen of indie films nowadays. She's funny, hot and talented. Too bad she's already with Jerald Napoles. Nevertheless, she's very talented and hot!

I'm still thinking of some women that will be included here. Give me some suggestions and I will write for it. Thanks you so much for reading and hopefully I can feature them here in 9MM Blogzine and on 9MM The Podcast.

Kapish!






9MM Underrated Girls 9MM Underrated Girls Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.