Ad

Anna Roza

NZ Crush

New Zealand are those countries that I wanted to visit before I die. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, she already lives and work there. Let's know her.


Anna Roza

Anna Roza, 30 (at the time of writing), lives and works in New Zealand.

What advice would you give to your 21 year old self?
"My advice to my 21 year old self is to have confidence."

Great! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"My girl crush is Ariana Grande."

Likewise. What's your vital statistics?
"32 24 34 though I'm doing boob implants soon."

Cool! What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"I like wine."

Cool! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Most men love my boobs, eyes and body."

Awesome! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"I don't like when men doesn't wait for me to finish before they come out."

Awts! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Someone offered to pay my boob implants."

Pfft! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have fantasies with.
"Adam Levine, Zac Efron and Ed Sheeran."

Get the full photo collection of  Anna Roza by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine April 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Anna Roza Anna Roza Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.