Ad

Pinoy Movie and Series Reviews

VivaMax and AQ Prime

I love watching Filipino movies. Although I don't watch them in theaters and movie houses due to financial reasons but I see to it that I watch them in my free time.



Lately, I review movies with VivaMax and AQ Prime because it's quite convenient for me since I can watch it on my devices like laptop and cellphone. So here's my review of the movies I watched recently. They are listed in random order and spoiler alert.


Suki
Starring Azi Acosta and other Vivamax babes and men. The story has no direction and there was no plot. Aside from the sex scenes and Azi Acosta, I don't recommend this movie for you to watch. This is just poor writing for a movie.
Rating 4/10


Expensive Candy
Starring Julia Barretto and Carlo Aquino is the story of the love of a 30 year old virgin to a prostitute. Julia and Carlo portrayed their roles effectively and the story is very moving. Rating: 8/10


Panibugho
Another movie that has no direction. I was confused with the plot and there was nothing to look forward to. Starred by Angela Morena, Michaella Raz, Stephanie Raz and Kiko Estrada.
Rating 5/10


Scorpio Nights 3
The third part of the steamy hot movie back in the 80s. This time starring Christine Bermas, Mark Anthony Fernandez and Gold Aceron. A good plot and very interesting story.
Rating 8/10


Salamat Daks
This is a good sexy-comedy movie starring Alma Moreno, Ayanna Misola and Nikko Natividad. A story of having a fantasy coming true in the expense of lies. Very good writing and cinematography.
Rating 9/10


NightBird
Starring Christine BermasSid Lucero, Mark Anthony Fernandez and Aaron Villaflor. It's like The Crow female version  movie. This is a good movie but it just left me hanging. Rating 8/10


Mang Kanor
A movie that came from AQ Prime star starring Rez Cortez and Nika Madrid. In my opinion, AQ Prime's movies has more intensity than its VivaMax movies counterparts. A good movie and above average acting.
Rating 8/10


Balik Taya
Starring Vivamax Queen Angeli Khang, A-Lister Azi Acosta and VivaMax Crush Jela Cuenca, The movie was good. But unfortunately, it lacked story telling. I mean there was no feel of climax and the story is boring. It could have been better if Azi or Angeli and Kiko met each other at the end and lived a good life after. But I don't know what the story means... Again if it weren't for the ladies, I won't watch this movie.
Rating 6/10


Erotica Manila
A four part series from Vivamax starring several Vivamax Babes like Azi Acosta, Mercedes CabralCheska Paredes and Cara Gonzales among others. I was amazed with the continuity of the series and the stories were true to its form. Kudos!
Rating 9/10


Lovely Ladies Dormitory
A six part series starring Yen Durano, Hershie De Leon, Tiffany Grey, Julia Victoria and Andrea Garcia among others. A friendship story of 5 different girls living in a dormitory. Above average acting and a good storyline aside for some unnecessary sex scenes. 
Rating 8/10

Below are my ratings for other Filipino movies I watched so far:

Upuan starring Nika Madrid and Krista Miller from AQ Prime - 7/10
Selina's Gold starring Angeli Khang and Jay Manalo from VivaMax - 8/10
Eba starring Angeli Khang and Ava Mendez from VivaMax - 7/10
Adan starring Rhen Escano and Cindy Miranda from VivaMax - 8/10
Reroute starring Cindy Miranda and Sid Lucero from VivaMax - 7/10
Putahe starring Ayanna Misola and Janelle Tee from VivaMax - 7/10
Nerisa starring Cindy Miranda and AJ Raval from VivaMax - 8/10
Deleter starring Nadine Lustre and McCoy De Leon from Viva Films - 3/10 (Some parts are untrue for those who work with this kind of job. I know because I am one of those who pioneered this.)

Again... this is my opinion. Whatever you say about this article... I have four words for you... "I DON'T EFFIN' CARE! (I have to censor myself though this is for the MORONS out there.)"

Kapish!





Pinoy Movie and Series Reviews Pinoy Movie and Series Reviews Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.