Ad

Cookie Chan

Yoga Crush

Not sure if I'm a yoga guy although I wanted to stretch out my body. Listening to the body by doing yoga is the hobby of our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush. Let's know more.


Cookie Chan

Cookie, 25(at the time of writing), is from Metro Manila. She works in a shipping company and loves swimming, reading, drawing and painting. A happy girl who loves going to the beach and flying. Cookie also loves yoga. 

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes I am."

Great! What is your goal in life?
"These days, answering what is your life goal is really underrated. For me, as long as people surrounds me, people that I Love and cared for especially my family, friends are happy, healthy I think that's all I could ask. For my career, right now I love what I am doing. But I am trying to pursue my yoga teaching in the future who knows."

Nice! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Oh thanks for asking! Jeez I can't believe that was 7 years ago now. Well, If I look back to my 18 years old self, she is very carefree, brave, impulsive, taking things not too seriously, just go with the waves of what is coming. I wouldn't be here right now if it's not because of her. so I thank her very much... she help me build up today to be stronger. Wait, is this consider as an advice? haha!"

I so LOVE your answer but I think you did not answer the question. Hahaha!
"I think my advise are don't take things personal and just go with the flow, continue to live embracing freedom."

Cool! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"I'm not really into crushes, but I admire some girls from Victoria Secret and models like Kate Moss, Emily K and others."

Nice! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever have any heavy make ups in my life."     

Awesome! In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"Mind."

Define SEXY.
"Courage and confidence to be at the body you want and in a healthy way. "

Next.... What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Brain."

Cool! How about an external body part?
"Thighs... I really work hard on it in every work out."

Nice! When was the last time you went to a public place without panties? Like COMMANDO style.
"Last Sunday."

Cool! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"Can't locate the clitoris properly."

hahaha! You should guide them. Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes, just handle it professionally to say no."

I'm not surprised! How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"50,000 sex 3 times a week."

Wow! I'm proud of you that you didn't accept it. Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"I don't really watch local or follow local celebrities... and only knew a few also never had any sexual fantasies with them... I guess I failed this question."

Get the full photo collection of  Cookie Chan by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine April 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Cookie Chan Cookie Chan Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.