Ad

Andi Lambino

Host Crush

Hosting an event is a very good skill to learn. It develops public speaking and builds confidence. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is an event host. Let's know her.


Andi Lambino

Andi, 22(at the time of writing), is from Quezon City. She works for a life insurance company. Andi loves working out and exploring things.

Cool! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"I would say to her that patience and persistence ultimately pay off. But they usually do so very slowly so be still."

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"I have the biggest crush on Ivana Alawi."

Likewise! What's your vital statistics?
"Currently its 34 26 36"

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Its the bum bum for me and the eyes."

I agree! I also think that your LIPS and LEGS are also darn sexy! Next... What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"Lemon drops and tequila shots aye!"

Nice! What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"There’s probably a few things I don’t remember, but highlight’s twerked in a busy city at night with my skirt riding up the whole time. My friends had to keep pulling it back down for me. I legit just had a free for all where I was running up and down the sidewalk, ass cheeks out."

Cool! What is your idea of a foreplay?
"Heating things up starting it off."

Get the full photo collection of  Andi Lambino by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine April 2023 issue.

Kapish!




Andi Lambino Andi Lambino Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.