Ad

Caren Tevanny

Guitarist Crush

There are just a few women that know how to play the guitar. And most of them I admire so much. Just like our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl, she's one exceptional guitarist and sister. Let's know more about her.


Caren Tevanny

Caren, 42 (at the time of writing), is from Makati. She's a digital marketing consultant for various companies. Caren also loves creating, producing and recording music, By the way, she's the lead guitarist for the band General Luna. She also loves muay thai, biking, wall climbing, playing video games and travelling.

So you have been in a band with Nicole Asensio and Arci Munoz?!? That's COOL! 
"Only with Nicole. I’m the lead guitarist of General Luna. Arci’s a friend and in my other metal band before we use to play on same events together."

Are you in a relationship right now?
"I'm engaged."

What's your vital statistics?
"34-29-35."

What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
"Hard work. Blood, sweat and tears. Totoo yan. No one can be where they are right now or achieve their dreams kun di mo sya na experience. Invest in time and money It takes time to achieve things you want. Its not an overnight thing. It takes years and years and you never know when. But what's important is you're striving hard and you're doing something. Better to try than to do nothing. Parang yun song ko TRY, check it out on Spotify."

What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"Well actually, the only thing that people don't know about me is my profession. Because everyone knew me as a musician ever since. General Luna and Caren Tevanny Sound 2 which is my metal band. But they never knew that I actualy have a profession which is a digital marketing expert. I started ten years ago, General Luna pa lang and the reason why I entered digital marketing is because I can't go to the office. I have a band and we tour. I also do hosting voice over and a coach." 

Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Gal Gadot, Natalie Portman, Sadie and Lovi Poe."

What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"I think I joined a sorority and a gang. When I got home, my mother asked me about my bruises because of hazing. But I told her that fell from some stairs. So doble doble yun pasa ko.

Which sorority is this?
"Tau Gamma."
    
What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My legs and my eyes."

I agree... Your LIPS too are so SEXY for me.
"Ah thanks!"

What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"To be honest wala kasi I rarely get drunk. I really don't drink that much. I'm always conscious about my lifestyle and at the same time yun skills ko. If I have a gig, maraming nagtatanong if I drink before our gig or before coming up to the stage but no because I have to really be aware of the thing I do. I do lead guitars so medyo technical. But if you say craziest, syempre nag vomit din ako. And I think kahit nag vomit and lasing ako, I'm still aware na madumi yun and OC ako. So what I did nilinis ko yun sarili kong suka sa CR."

What is your idea of a foreplay?
"Ang hirap i-define pero if you watched The Next 365 Days na movie is my idea. Basically its tradition and classic idea but its the basic idea I have."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"It depends. It varies to the men and to their partners. What if if its wrong with me is wrong to that person? So he's not gonna do it or do the things I would like. Its just a matter of perspective and preference."

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal? How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"Yes. I was offered a house in an exclusive village and a car. Lahat kami sa General Luna merong indecent proposals."

Three men that you find sexy?
"Ryan Reynolds. Not because of looks but how he is loyal and in love with his wife. And also Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Sa local wala masyado.

Get the full photo collection of  Caren Tevanny by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine March 2023 issue here.

Kapish!




Caren Tevanny Caren Tevanny Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.