Ad

9MM International Bands

Music Tribute

In the 90s, I almost exclusively listen to bands and musicians in that era. I listen most especially to bands because of the uniqueness and creativity of the music they give to the listeners.



But of course, in my personal preference, I really enjoy the music and the trance it gives me. Let me give you my list of the music I listen to...


Stone Temple Pilots
Led by Layne Staley as the vocalist, Stone Temple Pilots was kind of got their hits after Kurt Cobain died. They are responsible for the hit songs like Plush, Wicked Garden, Interstate Love Song and Dead And Bloated among others. They got several awards from MTV Video Music Awards, Billboard and ASCAP.



Linkin Park
I was forced to listen to this band when we were working with our thesis. But damn! Linkin Park is one of the awesome bands ever. With their first album Hybrid Theory playing while we are working, is really an experience. My favorites are In The End, Crawling and Papercut among others.

Led Zeppelin
The rock band that I have been procrastinating Led Zep has been one of my influence in music preference. My favorite songs are Stairway To Heaven, Whole Lotta Love and Black Dog among others. Composed of Jimmy Page Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and John Bonham were inducted to the Rock nd Roll Hall Of Fame in 1995 and Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005.


The Beatles
I already featured John Lennon but the band haven't. Aside from John, The Beatles is composed of Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr. My favorite songs are Yesterday, Hard Day's Night and Come Together among others. They were awarded with the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and Hall Of Fame aside from the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.



Aerosmith
I think that Steve Perry has influenced Slash of Gn'R. With that hammer on and pull offs on the guitar and you will see the resemblance. But I haven't heard Aerosmith until their album Get A Grip. My personal favorites are Cryin', Amazing and Crazy just because of the featured babes on their MTV which are Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler. But the music was awesome!



Queen
Composed of the late Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon, Queen has been an iconic band up to this time. I would really want to sing, if I have the voice, Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You and Another One Biter The Dust. Queen were inducted to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.



Audioslave
Led by Chris Cornell and the rest of Rage Against The Machine minus Zac Dela Rocha. This was an amazing emergence and collaboration! With the songs like Like A Stone, Nail In My Head and Cochise are very heavy effect on me. Really a good collaboration with a good lyricist and musicians and made the first album great.



Incubus
The band has changed the band playing. Before it was just guitar, bass and drums. But with Incubus they have included a turntable which made them awesome. Are You InDrive and Stellar are the songs I am going aside from others. Brandon Boyd and the team has made changes with the music and its great!



Bush
Grunge went dead when Kurt Cobain died. But Bush revive it. Impeccable lyrics and grunge music and it made it come back all over again. Gavin Rossdale and the rest of the band made a good decision to make this band and made music. Sixteen Stone album is really a good album and every song is very enjoyable.

These bands and their songs made my life. Their music made, constructed and mold my decisions and enjoy my life. Hopefully I can meet them in real life. Or just simply guest them in #9MMThePodcast or be featured in our 9MM Digital Magazine.

Kapish!





9MM International Bands 9MM International Bands Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.