Ad

Jia Ramp

Business Woman Crush

I see women that has their own business are women of power. They know what they want and have it achieved. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is one of them. Let's know her.


Jia Ramp

Jia, 25 (at the time of writing), is from Cavite. She's a business woman aside from being a model on the side.

Are you in a relationship right now?
"I'm single."

Nice! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"My advice to my 18 year old self is to just focus on what you love and always be happy because we only live once."

Great! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"My girl crush is Ivana Alawi and Marian Rivera."

Same! What's your vital statistics?
"36-24-34."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My sexiest parts are my boobs and my belly."

I agree. What's your favorite poison / alcohol?
"My favorite alcohol is red wine."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"My opinion to men doing wrong is when they have sex is when they try using their fingers it’s turns me off."

Wow! How much was the highest amount/material things offered to you for an indecent proposal?
"Material is a good things but doesn’t really matters "

Cool! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"My male fantasies are AJ Falcon, Xian Lim and Daniel Matsunaga."

Get the full photo collection of  Jia Ramp by purchasing the 9MM Digital Magazine February 2023 issue here.

Kapish!





Jia Ramp Jia Ramp Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.