Ad

9MM International Icons

Iconic Persons In The World

There are lots of famous people that I look up to. Whether they are actors. athletes and other professions, I admire them for their characters and what they stand for.


These individuals are very iconic and I already featured some of them here like Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mel Gibson. And I would add some others since I only have a few.


Tom Hanks
A very versatile actor who starred in different movies I loved like Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan and Toy Story series. I love how he acts his character and gives his all when he performs.


Edward Norton
I first come across with this actor is from the film American History X. And from then on, I already knew that he is such a nice actor. Other films that I admire him from are The Fight Club, Italian Job and Primal Fear among others.


Brad Pitt
One of the flexible actor out there. He can be a one punch gypsy like in the movie Snatch and a leader of Nazi hunter soldiers like in Inglorious Basterds. Aside from being a good actor, Brad is a hunk that women thirst for.


Keanu Reeves
According to many, he is the nicest living person. I admire him as a kind human for being simple and down to earth. As an actor, Keanu starred in The Matrix franchise and John Wick series.


Toni Kukoc
The very adaptable Croatian sensation. Toni had helped the Chicago Bulls get their second three peat. Having a 6'11" height, he can handle the ball like a point guard, shoot three pointers and play the game as if the game is his last. Toni is one of my all time favorite basketball players.


Luka Doncic
One of the sensational basketball players in the NBA. Having exceptional ball handling skills and deadly shooting hands, he is one of the favorites. Did I also mention that Luka is also good looking?


Andre Agassi
I pity that Andre was not winning tennis tournaments when he was still young. But he made his comeback and won different tournaments including the Grand Slam in tennis. And he is also married to one of the greatest female tennis player, Stefi Graf.


Novak Djokovic
One of greatest tennis player of this time. Funny and comical, this Russian tennis player has exhibited his great skills on the court and won several tournaments and being a Grand Slam winner. I admire him because of his off court antics.


Hulk Hogan
I'm always a Hulkamaniac. Hulk Hogan has been an icon in the WWE franchise. Although he transferred to WCW as Hollywood Hogan, I didn't unfollow him. With his leg drop finishing move, Hulk Hogan will be an icon forever.


Shawn Michaels
Sweet Chin Music is one of the most sensational finishing move, the Heartbreak Kid brought the WWE to a different level. Shawn Michaels has this electrifying presence that the venue rumbles when he arrives. One of the best wrestlers out there.


Randy Orton
RKO out of nowhere! The viper is one of those WWE superstars that is so exciting to watch. The son of a former wrestler, Randy has managed to his stardom with his skills and finishing move which is the RKO. I enjoyed watching the memes that was created about the RKO.


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
The Rock is the most electrifying WWE Superstar in the Attitude Era aside from Stone Cold Steve Austin. As the people's champ, he dropped his signature moves like The People's Elbow and The Rock Bottom to his opponents. After his stint with WWE, he went to Hollywood and made his acting one of the best.

Again I wish I can meet these people personally so that I can thank the experiences in life they gave me. I would be so forever grateful if this becomes a reality.

Kapish!





9MM International Icons 9MM International Icons Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.