Ad

Snatch

Movie Tribute

Before, I rarely watch movies that was not shown in the big screen. Those movies that has no commercials or marketing to have the people watch it. There was no way that I would want to watch such films.

But when I checked some VCDs (the first time I watched the movie), I checked the deck and I saw Brad Pitt on the sleeves. I thought that this is one of those movies that he did like "Fight Club". And indeed it is...


Snatch

Starring Benecio Del Toro, Brad Pitt, Jason Statham among others. Written and directed by Guy Ritchie.

Snatch is like a documentary film about gypsies. Just like here in the Philippines, so many people are eyeing to capture the docs from the poor. Unfortunately, UK is not really a poor country.

Everybody struggles. From the richest, to the middle class, to the trying-hards and to the real gypsies. Everyone is for money. A man can do anything to have money in their hands. Even if its illegal.

There were some funny moments from the film, especially from small-time crooks Sol (Lennie James) and Vinny (Robbie Gee), getaway driver Tyrone (Ade)

Brad Pitt has an unusual accent in this movie. He has this slang that he can only understand. "Dags" are meant as "dogs".

The lessons I learned from the movie is that don't trust anyone. Don't let anyone take over your life and be careful who you f*ck with. These lessons has been instilled with me someway or another.

And if its not enough... you'll see Brad Pitt in his glorified self. 'Nuff said!!!

Kapish!



Snatch Snatch Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 5:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.