Ad

Isabel

Bookworm Crush

It's really fulfilling to be a graduate. As they say, it's the only treasure that nobody cannot take away. Like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush. She's a graduating student soon. Let us know more.


Isabel

Isabel, 23 (at the time of writing), is from Malolos, Bulacan. She's a graduating student and works as a cashier. Isabel also loves to watch movies and series, reading fantasy books and sketching.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No."

Okay! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Hmmm I think a guy will do to impress me is being a respectable man to a woman in a way of being caring, knowing her more and being truthful about himself."

What is your goal in your life?
"Well my goal in life is to help my family and support them. And make myself happy."

We all have that goal.... What was the one thing have you done to change what you are right now?
"Hmm I think discipline. To discipline myself because not all of us have the same way to discipline ourselves. In my way before I really don't care at all. But now having a contractual job and self support in my own before and now. I learned to discipline myself and for the others , to listen to them and to care for them."

LOVE your answer! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever shaved my head."

Great! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Study hard and work hard."

Okay... next question... What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My eyes and lips maybe."

I agree... and I also think that your LEGS and ASS are way so SEXY!
"My ass? Really? It's kinda small."

I'm an ASS man... so if its SEXY to me even though its too small for some... its still SEXY! Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"Always! Unless I have period like now."

PRESKO di ba? Next... Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My boobs. Because it's cutie small."

AWESOME! How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"18 I think."

LEGAL! In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"For me it's wrong when they can't control their selves in a situation of being aggressive in sexual intercourse it sucks and it hurts a girl. For me, I really don't like those too aggressive."

I agree... I want the deed to be romantic... Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yah . I just ignore them."

I'm not surprised! How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"50k sex video."

WOW! Last na... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Local? Only one... Joshua Garcia."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Isabelle!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Isabel Isabel Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.