Ad

Bea Marjorette

RTW Crush

Ready To Wear or RTW are a necessity. Once you buy a shirt, pants, blouse or shorts, you should be able to wear it immediately. You don't have to go to some tailor to fix and have it fixed according to you preference. That's the greatness of RTW. Our 9MM Blogzine #MarjorCrush owns her clothing company and she should know this. Let's know more.


Bea Marjorette

Bea, 18 (at the time of writing), is from Las Pinas City. She's a freelance model and a make up artist and stylist. She has her own clothing business for women.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"No hehe! I'm single."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"A gentleman."

Next... What is your goal in your life?
"To become a police woman."

Great! What was the one thing have you done to change what you are right now?
"I learn to love myself more today unlike before, which helped me to become confident in my own."

Cool! Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever quitted on something that I really wanted the most in the first place."

Great! Who is your biggest girl crush?

Same! What's your vital statistics?
"32-23-36."

Wow! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"Uhmmm my butt? Hahahahahaahah!"

I agree. I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are so damn sexy!
"Oh thank you!!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"ahahhahahahahah! slapped my friend’s friend!"

Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror?
"My waist."

Nice! Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes but I didn’t accepted it."

I'm not surprised! How much was the highest offer and what was the deal?
"Uhmm 10k for nudes and you know ahahhaa!"

Yeah! I know. Last... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Paulo Avelino, Joseph Marco and Donny Pangilinan."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Bea!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Bea Marjorette Bea Marjorette Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.