Ad

Lizzy Abujan

Vlogger Crush

The pandemic forced people to go online to be productive and earn money. Like our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush, she was a model before but she was forced to be a vlogger / streamer. But she is happy about that. Let's know more.


Lizzy Abujan

Lizzy, 23 (at the time of writing), lives in Iligan City. She was a former model but now she does vlogging and streaming. Lizzy also loves to take videos and selfies as well as watching movies.

Lizzy, 23 (at the time of writing), lives in Iligan City. She was a former model but now she does vlogging and streaming. Lizzy also loves to take videos and selfies as well as watching movies.

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Nope."

Nice! What would a guy do to impress you?
"Effort."

Great! Next question... What is your goal in your life?
"To be successful and to travel the world."

Who wouldn't? Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever lived alone."

Why not? Haven't you tried living alone?
"Nope. My parents wont allow me."

Understood! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"Don't give up on your dreams. Work hard and have faith in God."

Awesome! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Kim Chiu and Nadine Lustre."

Likewise! What's your vital statistics?
"32 23 35."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My butt haha!"

I agree! But I also think that your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are so damn sexy!!!
"Hahaha thanks!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"I dont know. Hmm maybe I called my ex. HAHAHAHAH!"

Cool! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My armpit."

Wow!!! Next... Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Relationship... Yeah! But I rejected it."

And the last question is... name three local male celebrities who you have sexual fantasies with.
"Michele Morone only."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Lizzy!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Lizzy Abujan Lizzy Abujan Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.