Ad

Deah Leneth

Composer Hottie

Composing songs is quite a difficult task. I know, because I tried it in the past. But our 9MM Blogzine #Hottie has been doing it with ease. Check out her YouTube channel to see and hear for yourself. But for now let's know more...


Deah Leneth

Deah, 20 (at the time of writing), is from Ozamiz City. She loves singing, composing songs and cooking. You can also check her collaborations in YouTube.

Nice! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes."

Cool! What is your goal in your life?
"To become successful."

Successful in what terms? Money? Love? others?
"Love and happiness."

Great! What was the one thing have you done to change what you are right now?
"Having a child."

Whoa! You're a mother? I'm surprised! But no judgment.. Complete this phrase... I have never ever...?
"I have never ever shown or used my body to earn money except for my armpits hehe!"

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Billie Eilish."

Same. What's your vital statistics?
"36 24 36."

Nice! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"My armpits hehe!"

Haven't seen your armpits yet... but I think your EYES, LIPS and LEGS are so sexy.
"Thank you!"

You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"Got a fight with a transgender because of the videoke haha!"

Cool! Besides your face, what body part do you like to look in the mirror when you're naked?
"My butt."

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
"18."

Have you ever been offered an indecent proposal?
"Nope."

Good for you! Last... name three local male celebrities who you have a crush on.
"haha if celebrity crush, it will be Bazzi."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Juji!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #Hottie. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Deah Leneth Deah Leneth Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.