Ad

Chrissia Quiban

Ambassadress Crush

Because of the pandemic.... everyone is going online to make some money to earn. This virus has taken a lot from our lives and its already irritating. But our 9MM Blogzine #CoverGirl has been quite doing good with her business online. And she's a shopping app ambassadress. Let's know her.


Chrisia Quiban

Chrisia, 21 (at the time of writing), is residing in Cavite. She's now a digital creator, Influencer, KOL and a shopping app Ambassadress.

"I do love singing, dancing, and acting. These talents and skills were honed by my former teachers in primary and secondary. I also love playing mobile games such as MLBB, LOL Wild Rift, CoDM, Bookworm, Wordscapes, and CoC. I believe in the saying, Everything happens with a reason and a purpose. As an educator and a Digital Creator, my advocacies are self-love, women empowerment, and environmental sustainability."

Since you love acting, did you made appearances in any tv, theater or film?
"I have not done that yet. I have only performed on our schools' stages and on other schools as one of the main characters on our plays such as in Mamma Mia!, High School Musical, The Sound of Music, and innovative plays."

Cool! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Yes, I am."

Cool! What is a skill or talent that no one knows about you?
"I honestly could not think of a skill or talent that no one really knows, but swimming is my skill that only my family and best friends know."

Wow! I love swimming. I used to do laps when I was younger. What's the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"That's great! The most rebellious thing I did as a teen was I ran away from our house due to misunderstandings and my relatives have not believed nor wanted to hear my side."

I also did that. In any decision making situation, do you rather follow your heart or your mind?
"It actually depends on the dilemma. In picking my course, I have used my mind. My first and one and only dream since childhood and until now, honestly, is to be a flight attendant. However, due to my parents' suggestion, I have chosen this course I am currently in, which would give me job stability until my retirement age, as they have told me. This is the biggest decision I have ever made using my mind, though I have had my freedom to choose. Moreover, I mostly follow my heart than my mind, just like continuing my influencer journey despite pandemic and risk of investments and privacy, and always buying my wants rather than saving my money for emergencies."

Whew! What advice would you give to your 18 year old self?
"The best advice I would give to my 18 year old self is to take every opportunity to get to know myself more and to be the better version of myself as much as I could such as enhancing my talents and skills."

Love it! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"My biggest girl crush is Catriona Gray! It's like she's got it all. Beauty and brains plus her pleasing personality! She's really one of a kind!"

Same! What's your vital statistics?
"34-27-36 inches. I just measured that 2 weeks ago with my grandma hehe!"

Nice! Define SEXY.
"Sexy isn't about the size you have, but how you handle yourself with confidence."

Sweet! What part of your body do you think is the sexiest?
"I think my butt is the sexiest part of my body. Its appeal hits different, as my close friends said so."

I don't see it in your photos... but I think your EYES and LIPS are so SEXY.
"OMG really??? Wooow! hahaha! that hits me so different! Thank youuu!"

Yeah! You're welcome! What's the craziest thing you have done while drunk?
"The first and one and only time I got a bit drunk was I just actually became so talkative and kept on laughing with my friends."

You should get drunk every once in a while. Maybe you need some more laughs and talk your mind... hahaha! When and who'd you share your first kiss with?
"On cheeks, it's my childhood guy friend, and it was way back in 2004. On lips, it's my first boyfriend, and it was way back 2012."

On the lips... was it smack only or torrid?
"Just smack."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong when having sex?
"I think it's skipping the seduction part. Men mostly focus on the physical part, like starting immediately on intercourse, and not thinking about how seduction makes your partner turn on orally, visually, and mentally."

I get that answer from a lot of ladies I asked with the same question. Next question... Last... name three local male celebrities who you have a crush on.
"Daniel Padilla, Darren Espanto, and Vhong Navarro."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Chrisia!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!




Chrissia Quiban Chrissia Quiban Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.