Ad

Zoe Alonzo

BPO Crush

The easiest way to earn more than the minimum wage is to be an employee of a BPO company. They offer more compensation and benefits than the usual earnings of a 9-5 employee. Our 9MM Blogzine #MajorCrush is one of those BPO employee. Let's know more.


Zoe Alonzo

Zoe, 31 (at the time of writing) is from Quezon City. She loves fashion travelling to different places.

Nice! Are you in a relationship right now?
"Nope."

Cool! How do men impress you?
"I usually ask the men to have coffee for a sort of date. Then if I don't get bored with him then we can go for another date. I actually test them how matured and reliable they are. I am so impressed with men with strong personality and wise. I also prefer men with sense of humor because if he makes me laugh, then that means I will definitely enjoy the rest of the day with him."

Great! What is the most rebellious thing you did as a teen?
"When I escaped from my family and live with my friend’s house for two years. I was only 15 years old."

What's the reason behind your escape?
"To have freedom."

Great! What do you spend too much money on?
"Supporting my family."

Cool! Do you rather follow your HEART or your MIND?
"Mind."

Awesome! What advice would you give to your 21 year old self?
"You are doing great and I am proud of you for working hard on reaching your goals."

Nice! Who is your biggest girl crush?
"Bea Alonzo."

Cool! What is your vital statistics?
"30 26 28 hahaha!"

Nice! What is the word SEXY for you?
"Sexy is when a woman can confidently express herself no matter how thick or thin they are. It means na hindi sila na-insecure sa iba."

Awesome! What is the sexiest part of your body?
"Eyes."

I agree. But I think your LIPS and BUTT are so darn sexy!
"Aww haha!"

What's the craziest thing you did while drunk?
"Dancing on the middle of the floor of a club/bar/resort."

Nice! Have you gone COMMANDO in public?
"Yup haha!"

Fresh no? Hahaha! At what age did you lose your virginity?
"15."

In your opinion, what do men do wrong during sex?
"For me sex is done with the man you love so you will enjoy every minute of it. Kasi with that since I'm doing it with my ex-boyfriend, I think everything is right. Usually kasi ako muna then sila. Ayaw nila na hinde ako ma-satisfied kasi baka maghanap daw ako ng iba."

Awesome! Have you been offered an indecent proposal?
"Yes. That time kasi I need money to support my study since layas ako. So may old guy na nag help sa akin."

How much and anong kapalit?
"Kapalit is boyfriend ko siya. Kahit alam niya na may boyfriend na ako, willing siya maging second."

Cool! Last na... name three local male celebrities na fantasy mo maka sex.
"Crush ko lang sila but never ko naisip yan. Ian Veneracion and Gabby Concepcion."

Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity, Zoe!!! We are so honored to have you featured in 9MM Blogzine as one of our #MajorCrush. This page is for you and our 9MM Salute!

Kapish!





Zoe Alonzo Zoe Alonzo Reviewed by Stone-Cold Angel on 6:13 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.